The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- SOLAR FAILSAFE: Holosun's Solar Power Failsafe Technology allows the red dot sight to remain reliably powered if your battery ever fails in a critical situation. The battery life can last up to 50,000 hours depending on settings.
- AUTOMATIC BRIGHTNESS ADJUSTMENT: With the Solar Failsafe feature, the reticle will automatically become bright if you are under the sun, and will automatically dim down when you move indoors to match ambient lighting conditions.
- SHAKE AWAKE: With Holosun's Shake Awake Technology, the slightest movement will enable the on-board motion sensor to instantly activate the LED. During periods of motionlessness, the LED will turn off to save critical battery life.
- MULTI-RETICLE SYSTEM: With this feature, you can turn toggle sections of the reticle based on the job at hand and preferred vision. Select between the precision of a 2 MOA dot, a 65 MOA open circle, or a fast acquisition circle-dot reticle.
- MULTI-LAYER COATINGS: Holosun optics are manufactured using optical glass with multi-layer coatings applied to facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance while reducing glare, making for a great addition to your gear.